Saturday, August 13, 2011

So I ask a question about a girl and this person dan comments about me not being a christian. Is he for real?

Ok so he said that I am not a christian because I asked a couple questions that were pretty profane. Talking about a body part. I understand that there are people that claim to be Christian and think that they do not sin at all, so they like to go around telling other people that they do not love God or else they would be perfect like them. hahahahaha. To me this is funny. Then he takes a description I have about a girl as if the description is perfect but the author is so imperfect that he would want to criticize me. He says that he would like this girl too. well if I am at least as bad as he says I am why then would I pen something he has Absolutely no problem with? That to me seems illogical. Will someone clearify this to me. He said that what I have answered and asked are not Christian like. Is he serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment