Sunday, August 14, 2011

I bought an airsoft pistol and I live in NYC. My dad's pissed off at me. What should I tell him?

Will Smith once said... "Parent Just Don't Understand" But, I'm sure your parents are thinking that "Kids just don't understand". Have you ever been shot with your airsoft? If not, I suggest having someone shoot you from a distance, then start moving closer and keep shooting you until you can't take it anymore. That way you know how it feels. If that makes you want to shoot things like other people or animals or property, then you probably shouldn't keep it. If you are just plinking, then I don't see an issue with it. But... If your parents provide you with free food, clothes, and shelter you need to decide which is more important. I have been shot with one very close range on direct skin. About 2 years later, I still have a scar from it on my leg. I feel that pistols are for people with a CCW for protective reasons, sport shooters, or for home security. I don't feel that there is a reason beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment